Tablet Expert is a site that is dedicated to the coverage of unbiased tablet reviews, comparisons, news and trouble shooting specifically related to tablets.
I started this website to help people make an informed tablet buying decision, so they don’t spend their hard-earned money on a wrong product.
How Do We Choose The Right Tablets?
If you checked our website, you must have noticed that we write a lot of “Best lists” – it’s because our readers continuously email us and ask us to write on topics like those. Here are a few things we follow:
- Find out the purpose behind the purchase: This helps us understand why the person actually needs the product, that way we focus on the aspects that are very important for our reader.
- Find out models that matches the our reader’s needs: The internet is flooded with a lot of tablets from various brands. That’s why we first make a big list of tablets (40-50 models sometimes) and start researching each and every model individually.
- Remove the Tablets that suck or irrelevant: The tablets that we found in #2 are huge and when searching, our reader wouldn’t want to check them all, that’s why we remove the models that suck or are irrelevant for the purpose. That way a user is only left with the best options available.
- Diversify the List: Well, while everyone wants the best product, but not everyone have a big budget, that’s why we diversify our lists and try to include products from different brands and also include low-budget models that provide good performance.
- Test/Research/Review the Tablets: Well, just making a list and handling it to our writers doesn’t end the work, we then assign different models to different tablet experts in our team. We provide them with review units and ask them to come up with an honest reviews about the device in regards to the purpose.
- Our Quality Specialist researches user reviews: We don’t stop at getting individual reviews. While our experts are reviewing the devices, our quality specialist goes through different eCom stores and checks for user reviews, so that the reviews from our experts can be compared. In case a few aspects are missed, we ask the reviewer to look into it again!
- The Final step: Edit & Publish: Our reviewers are experts when it comes to Tablets, but they aren’t among the best writers and their articles are subject to mistakes, that’s why our editor goes through the articles word by word to avoid grammatical errors, perform spell-checks, etc.
In case of individual product reviews, a single review unit is tested among 3 reviewers from the team (individually) and then their POVs are compared and for the areas where they have a different opinion, a debate takes place at our office to ensure that our readers get the most honest reviews!
Want to get in touch?
Email: contact (at) tabletexpert.net or fill the form on our contact page.
Suite 200 – 4723 1st Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2G4Y8